A Brief Buyer’s Guide to Custom Safety Apparel
Finding the right safety apparel for your business can be difficult with so many options to choose from. High-visibility gear is an essential part of keeping workers safe and easily identifiable. By adding custom features like your logo, you can identify your workers even more easily in the event of an emergency. Consider this guide to learn more about custom safety apparel for your business.
Hi-Vis Crew Neck Short Sleeve
A hi-vis crew neck short sleeve, priced at $17.99, is a customizable top featuring a V-neck and 100 percent polyester birdseye knit fabric. It’s comfortable and practical for your workers to wear during hot seasons such as the spring or summertime. You have many colorways to choose from, and you can place your logo or image on the shirt wherever you would like by using the customization tools.
Hi-Vis Safety Vest With Zipper Font
This hi-vis traffic safety vest, priced at $16.99, is a solid body construction vest made for comfort and convenience. This vest features:
- Complete polyester tricot front
- Complete polyester mesh back
- Zipper front closure
- Retroreflective tape in four-inch contrast fluorescent configuration
- Padded collar
- Two upper front patch pockets
- Two lower front cargo pockets
- Two radio clip tabs on the upper chest
This gear is another piece of custom high-visibility clothing that you can provide for your workers. You can print your logo anywhere on the vest, and choose from a variety of colorways for your business.
Hi-Vis Winter Safety Parka
Priced at $149, the hi-vis winter safety parka is a lightweight, waterproof, insulated parka that offers protection against harsh working conditions. As noted in the title, this parka is perfect for the cold winter months when warmth and protection are needed. It offers many unique features, such as a down-insulated puff jacket with zippered lower outer pockets and tear-resistant and windproof fabric.
Here are a few more details worth noting:
- Fluorescent 100 percent polyester 300 denier polyurethane-coated ripstop fabric
- Retroreflective silver tape in 10-centimeter contrast fluorescent configuration
- Four large front cargo pockets and inside pockets
- Four zip handwarmer pockets
- ID pocket with mic/radio clip strips
- Heavy-duty two-way zip front with snap closure storm flap
- Soft micro-fleece inside collar
- Fleece-lined, snap-off detachable hood with drawstring
- Drop back hem
Hi-Vis Softshell Winter Safety Jacket
The hi-vis softshell winter safety jacket is valued at $99.99 and features a softshell outer fabric with a water-repellent barrier. Its insulated design offers warmth when layered and is exceptional for the cold seasons.
Here are a few facts about the hi-vis softshell jacket:
- Complete polyester bonded softshell, 360 g/m
- Lining: 100 g/m polyfill insulation
- Reflective tape in 10-centimeter contrast fluorescent configuration
- Two-way zip front with snap closure storm flap and chafe-free chin guard
- Three front zipper pockets
- Two inside pockets
- Velcro adjustable cuffs
- Three piece fully lined snap-off hood with drawstring
- Comfort fleece-lined collar
- Drop-back hem
When considering custom safety apparel for your workers, we hope you will reference this brief and helpful guide for all your needs.